Friday 31 August 2012

Dark Light of Mine by John Corwin

Dark Light of Mine (Overworld Chronicles #2)Dark Light of Mine by John Corwin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The second installment in Corwin's Overworld Chronicles series is full of action, adventure, romance (but not the mushy kind), and humor. Picking up where book one left off, the action starts in the first chapter and doesn't let up. We follow Justin and his friends (Elyssa) as they strike out on new adventures.

I love that story is written from a male point of view. That's not something you see often enough, and it is a nice change. The story itself is unique and fun. The world Corwin created in this series is incomparable.

Justin, our main character, is so much fun. I absolutely love being in his head. I love that, although we watch him grow and mature throughout the story, he always stays true to who he is and what he believes.

I am a huge fan of Corwin's writing. His electrifying plot twists and fast pacing are sure to keep the reader turning the pages.

Warning: This series is addicting.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment