Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs

Blood Bound (Mercedes Thompson, #2)Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have to start off by saying I love, love, love Mercy Thompson. I like the fact that she has an everyday life, struggling with her business, friends, and potential boyfriends. It is these things that make her seem real.

I also love the character of Stefan, and was glad to get to know him better in this book. The author does a really good job of making appealing characters, and that is one reason I like her books so much. When you like the characters you are reading about, it makes you want to keep reading.

In this book Mercy learns a little more about herself and her past that has always been sort of a mystery to her. She finds herself in a struggle with the vampires and the werewolves, but she is always true to herself. This book also finds her in the midst of a "love triangle" between Samuel and Adam. I cannot wait to read more about the three of them!


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Less Warlock by Judith Post

Q & A with Christina Weigand

Book Beginnings: The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller