Sunday 9 September 2012

Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James

Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades, #3)Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Fifty Shades Freed is the third and final book in the Fifty Shades trilogy. I can say that with four stars, it was easily my least favorite of the three.

What I loved about this book:
Ana was undoubtably a strong female character. I loved the growth that we saw out of her from the beginning of the series where she was, in my opinion, sort of wishy-washy. In the third book she was able to undoubtably stand up to Christian and fought to keep him and help him through his struggles. I loved that she fought back for what she wanted rather than simply giving in to him or running away.

I also loved that this book had so much more action than the first two. Where the first two were more focused on Ana and Christian and their relationship, even though this one was as well, we still got a little bit of outside action, which made things a little more exciting.

What I did not love about this book:
I didn't like the flashbacks in the beginning. I understand the reasoning for them, as without them the story would have had to drag on forever trying to cram all of that information in, but I felt they took something away from the story and I was left wanting a little more.

Overall, I love, love, love this series and really would not have minded having another book, or two, of Christian.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment