Sunday 9 September 2012

Kiss of Crimson by Lara Adrian

Kiss of Crimson (Midnight Breed Series #2)Kiss of Crimson by Lara Adrian
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I listened to the audio book of Kiss of Crimson.

Kiss of Crimson is the second book in Lara Adrian's Midnight Breeds series. The story is of Dante and Tess, and the chemistry between them is amazingly intense.

I loved the characters in Kiss of Crimson. Tess is a vet in private practice who cares very much her patients and their owners. Her character is very easy to like; she is stable and very self controlled with walls built up around her to keep others out. Yet, Dante, the strange, mysterious, and oh so sexy vampire, has a way of getting inside those barriers and eventually knocking down Tess's carefully built walls. I love Dante's "who cares" attitude towards everything, but when it comes to Tess, he immediately feels protective towards her and very unsure of himself around her.

I actually liked this book more than the first in the series. We were also introduced to some new characters, so I am looking forward to the third book to see where their stories are taken.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment