My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands by Chelsea Handler

My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night StandsMy Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands by Chelsea Handler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was seriously laugh-out-loud funny! As the title portrays, it is a collection of Chelsea Handler's one-night stands, but she is such a fantastic story teller that I could not put it down! I picked it up after I started watching her show on E!. I was just hoping she was as funny in the book as she is on the show. I think the book might have even been better! I cannot wait to read her other books.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Less Warlock by Judith Post

Q & A with Christina Weigand

Book Beginnings: The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller