Pleasure by Eric Jerome Dickey

PleasurePleasure by Eric Jerome Dickey
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This was the first book I read from this author. It had many good reviews, so I was really looking forward to reading and enjoying it.

The storyline itself was okay, but I found the writing style disjointed and hard to follow, and there was so much unnecessary information included that it got rather tedious at times. I found the main character hard to connect with, and there really wasn't much depth to her. I wanted to like her and feel for her in her struggle for sexual independence, but I mostly found her confusing. I probably would have liked this more if there was more of an actual plot and less pointlessly random sex.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Less Warlock by Judith Post

Q & A with Christina Weigand

Book Beginnings: The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller