Tuesday 4 December 2012

Shadow of the Oak by Eric Estrom

Shadow of the Oak (A Sal Van Sleen Adventure)Shadow of the Oak by Eric Edstrom
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Shadow of the Oak is a novella, roughly 93 pages, but a whole story in itself. Many times when reading a short story you just do not get enough detail to really be able to make the story complete, and though I feel like I keep repeating myself when reviewing Eric Edstrom's books, I have to say again that the detail he puts into each and every character is fabulous. His characters are wonderfully written, and it's the characters that make really a story.

Sal is great fun, and so is his best friend Billy, and even though we never actually met Billy's mom, I really like her! I heard a rumor that there is a second Sal Van Sleen Adventure in the works, and I'm looking forward to it!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment