Tuesday 9 April 2013

I Kissed a Dog by Carol Van Atta

I Kissed a Dog (Werewolves of the West, #1)I Kissed a Dog by Carol Van Atta
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I knew from page one I was going to like Chloe Carpenter. Funny, witty, and smart, she makes a great lead. After a life-threatening accident as a teenager leaves her with the strange ability to be able to communicate with animals, Chloe takes a job caring for animals at a wildlife park. Chloe is the type of girl who knows what she wants…at least she thinks she does. The day oh-so-sexy Zane shows up as the park's new vet, Chloe's world is turned upside down. With Zane's arrival strange things also begin to happen, and Chloe begins to question everything she's ever thought she knew.

The characters in this story were great. Besides Chloe, we have the sexy werewolf, Zane. Zane is your typical alpha male – always saving Chloe from disaster and causing her to blush just with a look. The chemistry between the two is hot, and their banter is a lot of fun. The book had me laughing the whole way through. As for the rest of the characters, there was a great mix of supernaturals, both good and bad. The good guys were great, and the bad guys were deliciously wicked.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment