Monday 29 July 2013

Enchanted by Judith Leger

EnchantedEnchanted by Judith Leger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you are looking for a fun fanciful story than Enchanted is the book for you.

Caitlyn is a reporter and lands the biggest interview of her career with Shay Evers. He is a world famous illusionist from Ireland. She will travel there to try to uncover his secrets. Caitlyn quickly falls under his spell and starts having intense dreams of him and her in a magical world. What she doesn't know is that world really does exist. Will she learn the truth about its existence and her place there?

Judith Leger has a way of capturing your imagination and drawing you into the fantasy world she creates through her vivid details. I enjoy the journey she leads me on, and I am sad when the journey comes to an end. I highly recommend this story and will be looking forward to more from her.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment