Inhuman by Kat Falls

Inhuman (Fetch, #1)Inhuman by Kat Falls
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kindle Edition, 384 pages
Expected publication: September 24th 2013 by Scholastic Inc.
original title: Inhuman
ASIN B00B9FX5ES
edition language: English
series: Fetch #1
Source:Netgalley EARC

I was intrigued by the premise of this book and I knew I had to give it a try. I was completely blown away! It is an action packed adventure, full of twists and turns that will keep you guessing. You will not want it to end. I know I didn't.

Sixteen year old Lane has lived a pretty sheltered life. Like everyone else in the West, Lane has learned about the East, the Savage Zone, where the Ferae virus is still running rampant. The Ferae virus, which turns people and animals feral, has decimated the world and is why the wall was built to separate the East from the West. Lane has always been intrigued by the wall and what is really on the other side. Are the stories true? Lane will get the chance to find out for herself, when she has to enter the Savage Zone to save her father. Lane will have to use the survival skills, that her father made her learn, and depend on some unlikely allies along the way. Will she be able to save her father and make it out alive?

The author has done a great job developing an interesting cast of characters. At the beginning of the story, Lane is worried more about her hand sanitizer and coming in contact with potential germs than anything else. She quickly transforms into a machete carrying Lara Croft character, who is willing to do anything to save her father. This is my first Kat Falls' book but it will not be my last. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and will be eagerly awaiting the next installment to this series.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Less Warlock by Judith Post

Q & A with Christina Weigand

Book Beginnings: The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller