Saturday 28 June 2014

Stacking The Shelves #11


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by
Tynga's Reviews.


 


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.


Find out more and how to participate HERE!


Once again this post is for two weeks worth of books.  We were out of town visiting family last week so I didn't do a Stacking the Shelves post :)
Here is my Stacking the Shelves for this week:

Purchased:


For Review:


Borrowed From the Library:



 

 Audio from the Library:





 Happy Reading!!

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't read the 2nd Twilight book! I've been meaning too, though. Just so much to read. ;)
    My Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Good Girl sounds really good! Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete