Thursday 31 July 2014

That's What HE Said #17: Crash Into You by Katie McGarry


That's What HE Said
is a weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break  

where you share your favorite line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. 

 You can find more information and how to participate on your blog HERE!
 
 


“You can ignore me, Rachel, and you can try to treat me as a friend, but none of that will erase the fact that I think about kissing you every second I’m awake and dream at night of my hands on your body. And it sure as hell won’t erase that I’m terrified by how much I like you.”

-Isaiah Walker

Title:  Crash Into You

Series:  Pushing the Limits #3
Author:  Katie McGarry
YA Contemporary Romance
Kindle Edition, 489 pages
Published November 26th 2013 by Harlequin Teen 

The girl with straight As, designer clothes and the perfect life—that's who people expect Rachel Young to be. So the private-school junior keeps secrets from her wealthy parents and overbearing brothers...and she's just added two more to the list. One involves racing strangers down dark country roads in her Mustang GT. The other? Seventeen-year-old Isaiah Walker-a guy she has no business even talking to. But when the foster kid with the tattoos and intense gray eyes comes to her rescue, she can't get him out of her mind.

Isaiah has secrets, too. About where he lives, and how he really feels about Rachel. The last thing he needs is to get tangled up with a rich girl who wants to slum it on the south side for kicks-no matter how angelic she might look.

But when their shared love of street racing puts both their lives in jeopardy, they have six weeks to come up with a way out. Six weeks to discover just how far they'll go to save each other.

My Thoughts
Another favorite for me.  I realize that I say that about a lot of series...what can I say?  I'm pretty easy to please :)  If you haven't read these books, they actually can all be read as standalones.  Each new book spotlights characters that had been in the previous books, but, you wouldn't  really miss anything by not reading the first ones.  However, I wouldn't recommend it skipping them, just because you'll miss out on a lot of awesomeness!!

This one...Isaiah, *sigh*.  Good girl meets bad boy.  I love it!



3 comments:

  1. Ooh sweet quote! I haven't read this series but people seem to be enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Sigh* I love the bad ones...This series has been on my TBR list for far too long. That was a really good pick and you have me hooked!

    Thanks for stopping by my post earlier :)
    Sheri @ Tangled Up In Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been waiting to read this book for a while. I loved Pushing The Limits and Isaiah was one of my favorite characters...

    ReplyDelete