Saturday 31 January 2015

Aurora: Secrets behind Reality by Marina Latcko

Aurora: Secrets behind RealityAurora: Secrets behind Reality by Marina Latcko
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was not what I expected, and that was both good and different. The good was that it took me on a wild ride. It felt like a combination of the tilt-a-world and space mountain. One minute I felt I was going up, the next I start spinning. Then I plummented to the ground and start all over again. The different is that is doesn't flow like a traditional American YA novel. It is written by a Russian author and the main character is of Russian descent so sometimes the translation wasn't as smooth as it should be. Despite this issue I loved the book. It is full of conspiracy theories, secret organizations, sci-fi gadgets and an overwhelming feeling that you can't trust anyone including yourself. If you are looking for something unique to read that will keep you guessing then this is the book for you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment